Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Video: Helena Bonham Carter on "Dark Shadows"

At Sunday's 83rd Academy Awards, Helena Bonham Carter briefly spoke with MTV about the possibility of working on Dark Shadows:



Video: Helena Bonham Carter on Dark Shadows (MTV)

Carter said she may play the role of Dr. Julia Hoffman, a doctor who specializes in blood disorders.

"I think I'm going to do it," she said, "and I think it's because, well, I've never played an alcoholic psychiatrist!"

"I thought it was a sexy part he wanted me for, and I'm saying, 'Yeah, I can play the sexy witch,'" she said. "And he said, 'No, you've done that. You're going to play the psychiatrist who's an alcoholic!'"

"It's definitely a fun part, so we'll see," she added. "And it has a great cast."

1 comment:

deadhearts666 said...

This video is gonna sick...she didn't seem very pleased to be talking about it though...lol. :\